The application period is open from December 16th, 2021 – March 18, 2022. Apply through the online portal on this page
For questions, please contact ______ (email@example.com) or (###) ###- ####.
To complete the online application process, please a PDF copy of your completed essay.
- Only one entry may be submitted per applicant.
- The essay may be on any subject related to the future of medicine in the United States. The subject of the essay may have national, state, or local relevance. Examples of topic areas include, but are not limited to:
- development of the technology related to your intended medical field
- the contributions of a particular individual to your medical specialty
- a medical or medical-political controversy within the medical community
- the impact of social or political change on the specialty problem.
- The essay should be written in American Medical Association (AMA) style of format. It should not exceed 1 page and must be double-spaced with a 12-point font with minimum 1-inch margins, exclusive of reference listing.
- All entries must be written in English
Applications and all application materials for the Doc2Doc fourth year medical student contest must be received by March 18, 2022 (CDT). It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that we receive all materials by the deadline.
All completed applications and supporting materials will then be reviewed by the Doc2Doc Essay Selection Subcommittee.
We know the anxiousness you’re feeling for what comes next. You’re thinking of expenses such as:
- Credit Card Debt Consolidation
- Personal Expenses
- Transportation Expenses
Once you’ve matched, our program can review your plan and help you identify solutions to fit your financial needs.
If you think you’ll be looking for up to $25,000 at preferred medical resident rates in cash flow assistance following Match Day, sign up above and we’ll be in touch!
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
MS4s are not eligible until they have matched into a residency program. In the meantime, please input your information above and we’ll reach out as Match Day comes up!