Who can apply for a Doc2Doc Personal Loan? Back to FAQs

  • Physicians, podiatrists, or dentists practicing in the United States.
  • S. citizen, permanent resident, or temporary resident holding a valid 0-1 or H-1B Visa.
  • Earned an MD, DO, DPM, MBBS, DDS, or DMD degree.
  • S. address except for residents of West Virginia where we do not offer personal loans.
  • J-1 Visa holders: In Training Doctors with at least 3 years of training left or In Practice doctors with a J-1 Visa Waiver